Friday, May 6, 2011

Confidence

Today Samuel had his first piano lesson! I expected that he would learn a few things about the piano, maybe a little knowledge about music in general........he played a song for me!!!!!! Yes, it was short and easy but he looked so at ease at the piano and he smiled!!!!! He said that he loved it. I know, slow down, it was one lesson......I honestly don't care if he continues in piano or any other instrument.....I am just happy to see his confidence soar! I should have taken a picture of him but alas did not. Next lesson!

Claire is so adorable with her four little teeth......until she bites me while nursing!!! She is sitting up on her own, and rolling all over the place! I don't really see her crawling for awhile. She is such a little darling!

Benjamin has matured so much lately! He is so much more enjoyable these days. He loves daddy time and loves WORMS! Yes worms. Everywhere we go that child has a handful of squirmy, slimy, worms! He brings them back to our house and puts them in our dirt. He says they are all family! I love it! He also will not leave the hoses alone! The neighbors are forever at our door saying "Benjamin sprayed me with the hose"! Hilarious!

Lee and I are keeping it simple. Just trying to enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment